Etretat is a small village with a limited number of parking spaces.
Car parks in Etretat
For parking, it is preferable to use the Grand Val, Fréfossé and train station car parks. Remote parking is free at the Route de Criquetot-l’Esneval (la Guezane) entrance and a footpath leads to the Chemin des Haules. Parking is free of charge throughout Etretat from 15 November to 31 January each year from Monday to Friday. The latter remains payable during weekends, public holidays and end-of-year school holidays. You can pay for your parking with the paybyphone app. Information and prices on https://www.paybyphone.fr/villes/etretat
By bike: on site, bike rentals are available in Fécamp, Étretat and Les Loges. The opportunity to discover the landscape by taking the Vélomaritime or even the Vélorail, a ride to reach Étretat from the Loges station on an old railway line.
Park around Etretat
In order to anticipate the arrival of many visitors, solutions are put in place
- Bénouville: temporary car parks with signs and footpaths have been installed to go from the center to the Aiguille de Belval.
- La Poterie-Cap-d’Antifer: parking is provided at the level of the town hall and pedestrianized and secure access leads to the lighthouse.
- Les Loges: closure of the Valleuse d’Etigues car park for safety reasons.
- Parking lots and motorhome areas are dedicated and organised, in particular on campsites, in the municipalities of Saint-Jouin-Bruneval, Le Tilleul, Étretat, Les Loges, Yport, Fécamp and Bordeaux-Saint-Clair.
- And because it would be a shame to leave a beautiful day on the coast with a report on the windshield, be careful not to park in awkward places, in particular on certain parts of the edges of departmental roads: road de Criquetot (at the entrance to Étretat) and at the entrance to Bénouville (D11).