What is La Singerie?
A place born of the association of three girls: Amber, Marie and Cora.
It all started with a simple desire / idea which, after two years, materialized.
We dreamed of an address where “good food” and “good living” would have their places.
This is how La Singerie landed at Place des Halles Centrales in Le Havre.
La Singerie is a brasserie – tea room where you can eat all day long with breakfast, then lunch, snack and finally an aperitif.
It is in simplicity, generosity and good humor that we welcome you from Tuesday to Saturday from 8h30 to 20h and Sunday from 9h to 12h.
Come and taste a good plate in the company of a good team. Or simply relax in this warm and colorful setting with a friendly atmosphere.
We offer homemade cuisine, prepared on site from fresh and seasonal products which give pride of place to short circuits and bring a touch of ethics to your plate!
Our minimalist and weekly menu is made up of 3 starters, 3 dishes and 3 desserts to taste on the spot or to take away. Fresh products, taste: your taste buds say thank you!
La Singerie is also a committed and eco-responsible place, with the following commitments:
– favor short circuits in order to minimize the number of intermediaries between the field and the plate, this is why La Singerie works as much as possible in direct purchase or with local wholesalers to guarantee a fair remuneration for producers and a direct product traceability.
– contribute to the local economy, on our scale, by favoring partnerships with regional professionals. Convinced that Normandy is full of delicious products and exceptional know-how. It is this work that La Singerie wishes to highlight on its plates. In addition, this approach also saves unnecessary energy and limits the carbon footprint of freight transport.
– fight against food waste. Out of conviction and out of curiosity, La Singerie wants to minimize the amount of food thrown in the trash, both during preparations and when washing dishes.
In other words, we offer you to (re) discover the richness of our terroirs, respecting its seasonality and bringing a touch of creativity and exoticism. Finally, for what still happens in the trash, La Singerie performs a selective sorting of bio-waste, recyclable and glass.
Children fare : oui
Languages of the menu
Openings and schedules
- From 01/01/2021 to 31/12/2021
Closing : Monday
Vegetarian cuisine, Organic cuisine
Equipement & services
- Indoor games
- Children’s games
- Gift vouchers
- Takeaway dishes
- Free WiFi
- Adult set menu : 16,00€
- Adult set menu : 19,00€
- Snack / group light meal : 7,00€
- Child menu : 7,00€
- American Express
- Carte bleue
- Postal or bank cheques
- Holiday vouchers
- Contactless payment
- Tickets restaurants