Hôtel Dubocage, Bléville
Dubocage de Bléville Mansion belonged to the merchant sailor Michel Joseph Dubocage de Bléville (1676-1727).
After a nine-year voyage, he arrived in Le Havre and purchased the mansion. He set up there, with his son, and converted it into an important merchant shipping firm and a cabinet of curiosities.
The seventeenth-century main buildings has a view on a French formal garden.
In the museum, two ground-floor display rooms are used for temporary exhibitions about Le Havre’s history and maritime trade. The upper floor house features two beautiful collections of Chinese porcelain and glassware.
Equipement & services
- Gratuities :
- Free for groups :
- Carte bleue
- Postal or bank cheques
- Holiday vouchers