Park Sauvagette: The Marvellous World of the Dog
This leisure park offers a unique opportunity to explore the wonderful world of dogs!
It features over 35 rare or unusual breeds, a Labrador breeding kennel, a miniature farm with llamas, pygmy goats and ponies, a petting area where children can play with cute and cuddly Labradors Caprice and Comédie, and a museum with over 2,500 dog-related exhibits.
Other facilities include play and picnic areas, a snack-bar and a shop.
Individual openings and schedules
- – Every weekend and Wednesday until June 30, from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
– Every day in July and August (11 a.m. / 7 p.m.)
– Every weekend and Wednesday in September (11 a.m. / 6 p.m.)
– Every weekend, Wednesday in October and every day during the All Saints holidays (12 p.m. / 5 p.m.)
Annual closure from November 8
Equipement & services
- Picnic area
- Covered picnic area
- Uncovered picnic area
- Baby changing area
- Outdoor games
- Car park
- Parking for families
- Fast food
- Toilet block
- Childrens’ toilet
- Play area
- Restaurant with baby equipment
- Child from 3 to 12 years old: € 6.50
Full price: € 8.50 from 13 years old
The entrance fee gives access to the whole park except the ponies.
Number of people in the group : From 15 to 150
- American Express
- Carte bleue
- Holiday vouchers
- Eurocard – Mastercard