Ecomuseum of Apples and Cider
Located in a typical Caux county farm, our traditional cider factory is open for visits.
The guided tour will allow you to find out about the cider history and its production processes. You will be able to grasp the mystery of this drink during tasting sessions.
You are also invited to wander around the estate, which includes many apple trees, a dovecote and a farmyard where you could witness goose-farming activities.
Label : Normandie Qualité Tourisme
Individual openings and schedules
– From January 2 to June 30 and from September 1 to December 31:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday: 10 a.m.-12 p.m. / 2 p.m.-6 p.m.
Wednesday, Sunday and public holidays: closed
– From July 1 to August 31:
Every day: 10 a.m.-12 p.m. / 2 p.m.-6.30 p.m.
– From April 1 to June 30 and from September 1 to October 31: guided tour at 2:30 p.m. (attention closed on Wednesdays).
– July and August: every day: guided tour at 2:30 p.m. and 4:30 p.m.
– From November 1st to March 31st: By appointment only
It is also possible to visit with a digital tablet in French, English, Dutch and German during the opening hours of the store.
ANNUAL CLOSURE: winter school holidays in zone B.
Equipement & services
- Picnic area
- Adults: 5 euros
Children from 10 to 18 years old: 4 euros
Under 10: free
Family package (2 adults + 2 teenagers): 15 euros
- Carte bleue
- Postal or bank cheques
- Holiday vouchers
- Eurocard – Mastercard