Le Domaine des Agapanthes
Not far from Étretat and Fécamp, in the land of the High Cliffs, Le Domaine des Agapanthes invites you to relax and rejuvenate in the Pays de Caux countryside.
Treat yourself to this little paradise for a charming, quiet stay in a luxurious clos-masure at your entire disposal. You will feel at home there. Put down your suitcases and let yourself go.
The Domaine des Agapanthes classified 5 Epis consists of several spaces over 700m²:
– The house on the ground floor, you enter the large living room bathed in light from morning to evening thanks to the many openings which overlook the terrace and the garden. In the evening, you can enjoy the corner of the magnificent fireplace. A large and beautiful kitchen will invite you to concoct good meals around the piano. You will notice the atypical charm of old logs. You will find one of the 5 rooms with a baroque decoration and absolute comfort. Upstairs the 4 bedrooms each have a personalized decoration with private shower room and toilet. Depending on the orientation of the sun, you will enjoy relaxing in several garden furniture around the house.
– You will have great pleasure in discovering Le Jardin d’Eau which consists of a real therapeutic jacuzzi, a sauna (lava stone), a hammam. A moment of relaxation and rejuvenation guaranteed around the herbal tea well seated on the sofa.
– The Leisure area (indoor) is dedicated to games and sports: you will find a pool table, table football, a ping-pong table, a treadmill and elliptical trainer on the sports side, not to mention various games for children. little ones and the big ones.
– Outside, adults will have fun around the bowling alley and the little ones have a space just for them with swings and slides and a small house are available to them. Many sunbeds will allow you to enjoy the Norman sun.
Own terrace, Self-contained accommodation, Patio set
Individual openings and schedules
- Based on the previous year’s opening periods
01/01 – 31/12
- Number of people : 10
Equipement & services
- Children’s games
- Internet access
- Own washing machine
- Own tumble dryer
- Colour television
- Cleaning / housework
- Linen provided
- Based on previous year’s rates
Week: 2800 € – 3000 €
Weekend: 980 € – 1000 €
- Carte bleue
- Holiday vouchers